Re: TMD22 Emergency Shutoff

Germain Jean-Pierre

I do not know about the Santorin specifically but on my SM, #007 an early hull, my fuel tanks do not hold 600 liters as per the 2000’s but only 565.

As an aside, the “stick" is accurately graduated and I can estimate the refill to +- 5 liters on each fill up.

The Volvo is a bit less thirsty than Yanmar… this may be the reason for less fuel quantity in the early SM’s.

Good luck but if you want a definitive answer, Olivier would be a good source….

Blue side down.

Jean-Pierre Germain, SY Eleuthera, SM 007, Fiji.

On 11 Jun 2019, at 08:44, Ian <parkianj@...> wrote:

Ric
Exactly! So once I’ve used 350 litres do I have 10 litres left or 50? It’s the original stick too. So I was just asking other Santorin owners whether they register a 400 reading when the tank is full?

Ian

Ocean Hobo
On 10 Jun 2019, at 21:07, Ric <ric@...> wrote:

Isn't the point to see how empty the tank is? Dipstick works great & a new one can be made.
Still kickin it
Ric
Bali Hai SN24
Annapolis