Solar tax incentive -- ending soon

Kelly Ran

For fellow Americans --

If you didn't already know: you can claim a substantial tax credit for solar on your Amel. You can get 30% of the solar installation cost back as a tax credit. The incentive will decrease for solar installed in 2020 and 2021, and then it'll cease to exist (for residential) in 2022. I'm pretty sure the incentive applies retroactively too, but I'm not completely sure.

We successfully got 30% of our costs back for our 2018 solar panel installation.

and tons more info online.

(Obviously consult with a tax professional, etc etc.)

Cheers,
Kelly + Ryan
SM233 Iteration
Boston