Battery temp monitor and alarm

karkauai

Hi All,
I want to add a temp sensor with monitor and alarm to my battery compartment.  My primary charger has a temp sensor, but that doesn’t give a readout or even work at all unless I am using the charger. With charging by a backup charger, Yanmar, and now Solar, none of which have a temp sensor, I want to be able to monitor temp in the battery compartment.  I’ve been searching the net and so far only find monitors that will notify me by cell phone and other heigh-tech solutions.  I just want a simple sensor with a remote monitor that I can set to give an audible alarm if temp exceeds a set value.  Does anyone have something like this?  Can you share what model and where you found it?
thanks in advance
Kent & Iris
Kristy SM243