Re: Battery temp monitor and alarm

karkauai

Thanks Bill...guess I should have looked in “the Book” first.
That looks like what I want.  Who makes it?

Kent Robertson
S/V Kristy
USA cell: 828-234-6819

On Jun 11, 2019, at 6:19 PM, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

I like simple. Here is something that has all the things you want and is simple:
<image.png>

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 5:14 PM karkauai via Groups.Io <karkauai=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi All,
I want to add a temp sensor with monitor and alarm to my battery compartment.  My primary charger has a temp sensor, but that doesn’t give a readout or even work at all unless I am using the charger. With charging by a backup charger, Yanmar, and now Solar, none of which have a temp sensor, I want to be able to monitor temp in the battery compartment.  I’ve been searching the net and so far only find monitors that will notify me by cell phone and other heigh-tech solutions.  I just want a simple sensor with a remote monitor that I can set to give an audible alarm if temp exceeds a set value.  Does anyone have something like this?  Can you share what model and where you found it?
thanks in advance
Kent & Iris
Kristy SM243