gross and net tonnage

Patrick McAneny

I am getting ready to renew my C.G. documentation and I want to correct the stated tonnage ,which is wrong and overstated. While in the Caribbean this year we overcharged upon entry based on the tonnage . My gross is shown to be 58GRT and net is shown to be 46NRT. Could someone tell me the correct numbers for a SM registered in the US. This is the second time down there and have probably paid well over a hundred more than we should have,I should have taken care of this years ago. Once we were with another SM checking in to BVI and we paid significantly more to customs, because they had much lower tonnage.
Thanks,
Pat
SM Shenanigans #123