Re: Bow thruster seals

If Jose's suggested seals (which I like a lot) will fit his SM, they will fit all SMs.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 3:17 PM Jose Venegas via Groups.Io <josegvenegas=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Danny, I am not sure if my system is original or retrofit.  It does seem to have an anti-twist vertical tube mounted beside the thruster.  All I know is that when I bought Ipanema (Nike before) in Florida, (about the same time you bought Ocean Perl) The previous owner did not mention it.  However, we got a lot of water in while we sailed the boat from Florida to Georgia, even though the owner had just changed the seals on her.

Jose Ipanema SM 278