From: Giovanni Testa <gtesta23@tin.it>
Subject: Re: [Amel] Re: Dessalator
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 7:34 AM

Hi Gary and thanks to all for info and
suggestions,

others news :

-the fun of LP pump works and the pump too : the water
flows out before the HP pomp starts.

-my electrical box is different from yours, it is a
previous model, I think, more simple.

At the moment it may be a problem of gauge and I'll
check it as you told me in detail. Thanks so much !

Anyway I have time , if necessary, to order it to Olivier
when I'll be back at home ( VENEZIA, IT ) next summer.
Now I'm in Venezuela sailing tomorrow to Cuba.

This group is GREAT !

All the best and..vento in poppa.

Giovanni

EUTIKIA SM2K 428