Re: Passerelle rope - Opacmare

Tony,

Yes, I added Acquamare Marine to Yacht School Preferred Vendors and they have locations in the UK, USA and Australia.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 12:39 AM tony wells via Groups.Io <tony.wells=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all

Thanks for responses last month regarding my search for an Opacmare passerelle rope supplier.

There is a firm in the UK charging approx 30% less than some Med-based suppliers. They are also willing to keep one in stock for Amel owners and ship worldwide.

Bill Rouse has added Acquamare Marine to his preferred vendors list. They provide a range of products and a discount for Amel Owners - check the link for precise details

https://preparetocastoff.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_11.html

Best wishes,

Tony & Lel Wells
A54 Balthazar #102, Greece