Re: Petrol questions/survey

karkauai

6 gallon tank in dinghy (15HP 2-stroke Yamaha), tied to lifeline/stanchion by the s boarding ladder on passage.
3gal stored in starboard aft cockpit locker.  No special vent.

Hoping to find the right sailing/ rowing dinghy to eliminate gasoline and gasoline engines altogether.  Nesting with simple rig easy to set up and break down.  I’ll post a question about this under an appropriate topic name.

 Bought a Torqeedo electric outboard, but not really built for heavy cruiser use on a tender in our opinion.

Kent Robertson
S/V Kristy
USA cell: 828-234-6819

On Jun 16, 2019, at 9:58 AM, Craig Briggs via Groups.Io <sangaris@...> wrote:

1. 6 gal. when full. 2. any locker but usually aft; in dinghy when it's not on deck. 3. in the tank, which does not leak. 4. nope