Re: Chesapeake Bay mooring/slip for 2 months?

Mark Erdos

Scott,

There is a state owned marina in Maryland that is perfect choice. It is inexpensive and very well protected on all sides. If I recall the rate was about $800 per month with electric and water included. But it is also off the beaten path. We stayed here for about 3 months and used it as a base to explore the surrounding areas. To rent a car, you need to take a bus to Princess Anne where Enterprise from Salisbury will meet you and take you up to Salisbury (not hard to do). There is a USCG station there and they have new floating docks. Here is a link: https://somerscovemarina.com/index.html

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Vista Mar, Panama

www.creampuff.us