Re: Chesapeake Bay mooring/slip for 2 months?

Mark Erdos

Just remembered we also stayed at Hampton Bay – well protected and has good transient short term rates. Concrete floating docks. Rental car is on site: http://www.hamptonlandingmarina.com/

Another option is Fishing Bay Marina. We stayed there for about a month. Not as well protected as Crisfield but also nice. Old wood docks. https://fishingbay.com/

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Vista Mar, Panama

www.creampuff.us