Re: Chesapeake Bay mooring/slip for 2 months?

Mark Erdos

Sorry,

Not the Hampton Landing marina, this one: https://www.downtownhampton.com/boating/public-piers

This is a city own marina and is located downtown close to everything.

Are you familiar with ActiveCaptain.com – it is a good source for finding marina and being able to look at nautical charts for the approach etc. The site usually has rate info. In addition to reviews.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Vista Mar, Panama

www.creampuff.us