Re: Fw: SM showers

kimberlite1212 <no_reply@...>

I find the shower just the right size for offshore sailing. any
bigger and it could be a hazard.
eric
sm 376
kimberlite

--- In amelyachtowners@..., asm283 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
--- In amelyachtowners@..., "sail1232003
<sailaway@n...>"
<sailaway@n...> wrote:

One of these days you will be in a gale offshore and you will
greatly
appreciate the design of the heads.
Erick, thanks for the info. That is more or less what I already
told
my wife, but she still considers it strange that this world
cruiser
doesn't have a proper built in shower stall. cheers Peter
--- In amelyachtowners@..., "Erick MEJEAN"
<maramu@h...>
wrote:
Hi Peter
Hello from Singapore where I live although my boat is in France.
I don't think you should worry about that. As long as you wipe
off
the water
form the ceiling and from the door it will remain in perfect
condition. You
don't need to do a thorough job. Just wipe off the excess water
and that's
it.I sail with three kids on board who use the forward shower
very often So
fare there is no single sign of water infiltration or
whatsoever.
My SM is
already 7 years old.....
Should you fly down to Singapore let me know
Erick