Re: supplemental downwind sailing configuration for Super Maramu

Mark Erdos

Jose,

Very cool!

Two questions: Did you have to modify the ballooner and add a gaiter? Where do you attach it to on the foredeck?

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Vista Mar, Panama

www.creampuff.us