Re: super maramu, vibrations generated when the engine is running

jlm@jlmertz.fr

Thank you Bill, I will check this point at first,

Jean Luc MERTZ

On CottonBay

Le 21/06/2019 à 15:34, CW Bill Rouse a écrit :
On a C-Drives older than 1999, don't forget to check the C-Drive foot for side-to-side movement by pushing on the aft end of the foot. No more than 8-10mm. If you have more, remove the foot bolt to the ballast and replace the bushing which is made of heavy rubber hose.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Yacht School - Supporting Amel Owners
www.YachtSchool.us
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Fri, Jun 21, 2019, 4:28 AM ngtnewington Newington via Groups.Io <ngtnewington=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi I am at Lakka, but moving round to Gaios this pm.
Nick

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com