Re: super maramu, vibrations generated when the engine is running

ngtnewington Newington

Thanks  Bill,
I am pretty sure all is fine but next time I haul I will double check for any play beyond 8-10mm laterally.
Nick

On 21 Jun 2019, at 20:31, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

Nick, same as SM. There is a rubber bushing sleeved around that bolt. This is exactly what I am talking about.

On Fri, Jun 21, 2019, 9:06 AM ngtnewington Newington via Groups.Io <ngtnewington=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Bill,
On the 54 there is a bolt covered in black mastic from the bottom of the C drive to the iron keel. Presumably this anchors the C drive. Is there any adjustments or anything to look out for?
Nick
Amelia AML54-019 in Gaios Paxos

On 21 Jun 2019, at 16:34, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

On a C-Drives older than 1999, don't forget to check the C-Drive foot for side-to-side movement by pushing on the aft end of the foot. No more than 8-10mm. If you have more, remove the foot bolt to the ballast and replace the bushing which is made of heavy rubber hose.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Yacht School - Supporting Amel Owners
www.YachtSchool.us
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Fri, Jun 21, 2019, 4:28 AM ngtnewington Newington via Groups.Io <ngtnewington=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi I am at Lakka, but moving round to Gaios this pm.
Nick