Re: Deck Stripes - Painting with Awlgrip - Details and Requirements

Gary Wells

Gary,

I will start holding back a little out of each paycheck ..  By the time I can afford you, the price will likely go up :)

I think we are due in a couple more years so I am going to save this beautiful description and meditate over it until then.

I have the striping tool in my "for later" shopping cart on Amazon.  :)  Now I just have to wait to get up the resolve to start this one .. I think I may be building that up for many months!

Congrats, can't wait ti see some pictures of the process and the results.

Gary W.

SM 209, Adagio

Maryland, USA