Chain counter

Dear Anne and John,
On 7th May last you emailed details of the website where a replacement chain counter sensor could be bought ( www.ifm.info)
Can I assume that you bought one and fitted it? If so, can you tell me if you have the black display unit or the later , grey, unit? And do you happen to know if the sensor works with both?
Pochon in Guadeloupe reckoned he could see the little LED light working on my existing sensor and that therefore it must be the display unit that was bust ( a black one) but he looked in sunlight and I have subsequently looked after dark and there is no light on the sensor, so I am hoping for a quick fix.
Cheers, Ian and Judy, Pen Azen, SM 302, Deshaies
Choose the perfect PC or mobile phone for you
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/130777504/direct/01/