Re: Anchors

Courtney Gorman

Hi Nick I think you should stick with the Wasi I believe you get a more consistent stick
Cheers
Courtney
Trippin
54 #101
Dominica 🇩🇲

On Jun 25, 2019, at 9:10 AM, ngtnewington Newington via Groups.Io <ngtnewington=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

I have three anchors on Amelia;
1. The original 33kg WASI Bugel supplied by Amel, currently my main anchor.
2. A 40kg Delta set up on the port windlass; so my second anchor.
3. A large aluminium Fortress that disassembles located in the Lazarette locker as my third.

The question is; should I use the Delta 40kg as my primary rather than the WASI? They would sit better on the bow if the WASI was to port and the Delta to starboard.
Put another way. So between a 33kg WASI and a 40Kg Delta which will hold better?
Nick
Anchored off Corfu town
Amelia 54-019