Secondary Anchor Suggestion for SM?

Duane Siegfri

I recently lost the 44# Brittany that was on the port bow roller.  It came up missing after a particularly rough night along the coast of the Dominican Republic.

Any suggestions on what to replace it with that will fit with the 30kg St. Steel Bugel?  I'm keeping an eye out for a used 44# Brittany.

Duane
Wanderer, SM#477

PS:  How did the Brittany get lost?  I had recently unscrewed the bolt (it was looking a bit rusty) to be sure it wasn't rusted solid with the nut and coated it with some corrosion resistant grease.  Then reinstalled it and tightened it.  Apparently there was enough vibration to back the bolt out.  Like I said, it was a rough night.  This is one case where it would have been better not to worry about the corrosion...  I'm pretty sure this was a replacement bolt that wasn't a very high grade of stainless.