Re: Toilet Pumps to bilge???

The anchor wash pump does not need an anti-siphon vent.

The anti-siphon vent was installed on the toilet "supply pump" lines in SMs that used "shared saltwater" via the saltwater manifold. The anti-siphon ensured that no water from the toilet would siphon back to the shared saltwater system. I suspect your SM toilet gets its saltwater from something other than the saltwater manifold.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 1:27 PM Paul Osterberg <osterberg.paul.l@...> wrote:
I have no vent on my sea water pump for the toilets. Nor for the anchor wash pump either. Should that be a problem?
Paul on SY Kerpa SM 259 Horta Azores