Re: Anchors

Paul Brown

I bought my 55 April 2018 and anchored the majority of the time last season in various bottom conditions using the delta anchor over the wasi as I found the wasi to drag easily in mid and weed and difficult to set well. The delta which is also much lighter the wasi would set very well and usually on the first attempt. I find the wasi to only set well in sand,,, am I doing something wrong I wonder? I’m considering a Rocna or Ultimate as the primary and keep the delta as the secondary, it’s easy to launch from a dingy also.