Re: St Vincent

Courtney Gorman

Thanks sounds like I have options
Cheers

On Jun 28, 2019, at 3:32 AM, Giorgio Ardrizzi <giorgio.ardrizzi@...> wrote:

Hi Courtney, we spent in January one night in Cumberland Bay swinging at anchor and had a good time.  Unfortunately there is only one point where you can anchor at a reasonable depth (10/15 metres).  It is on the left upon entering.
The rest of the bay is too deep.  However, there are numerous buoys available (negotiate the price), or anchor and tie a cable to a palm tree.
Same situation in Wallilabu Bay.
For one night you can avoid making entry formalities to the country.
On the way back, starting from the Pitons, we had a good wind and we arrived as far as Bequia without having to stop at SV.
Enjoy.
Giorgio Ardrizzi
Saudade III
Sharki #1, now on the ground in Trinidad.

Il Ven 28 Giu 2019, 04:03 Courtney Gorman via Groups.Io <Itsfun1=aol.com@groups.io> ha scritto:

So Saturday I get a new crew in St Lucia heading south.  I really don’t want to abuse them with a first long sail to Bequia so does anyone have a recommendation in st Vincent? Cheers
Courtney
S/v Trippin
54 #101