Re: Code D sail

James Cromie

Thank you Gerald.  Yes, I am aware of the Delta Voiles sail.  For lack of a better name, some seem to refer to it as a Code D, since it is somewhere between a Code zero and an asymmetric spinnaker.  Sort of like Kleenex perhaps.  Is there is another term I should use to refer to this type of sail?

Do you happen to know the dimensions of your sail and cloth weight?

Kindly,
James

On Jun 29, 2019 12:08, Gerald Bassin <gerald.bassin@...> wrote:

Hi James

I use a code D.
Code D is a registered name by Delta voiles....
So what the turkish sail maker is manufacturing is... something else
maybe?

Check :
http://deltavoiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Voiles-de-Portant-cruising-CODE-D.pdf
  in french or