Re: Code D sail

Code D is a type of cut of a sail. The words "Code D" could be registered in France by anyone. Frenc registration has no impact on anyone outside of the EU.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970 (If I do not have your number in My Contacts, you will go to VoiceMail. Text me in advance with your number and I'll white list it.)

On Sat, Jun 29, 2019 at 11:09 AM Gerald Bassin <gerald.bassin@...> wrote:
Hi James

I use a code D.
Code D is a registered name by Delta voiles....
So what the turkish sail maker is manufacturing is... something else
maybe?

Check :
http://deltavoiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Voiles-de-Portant-cruising-CODE-D.pdf
  in french or