Re: SAILING TO FLORIDA FROM VENEZUELA

Mark Erdos

Alex,

An additional thought: Look at this website or app for planning your trips on the USA coast. It has local bridge names so  you can hail them to open, marinas/fuel, anchorages, and hazards. The hazards include shoaling areas, missing markers etc. www.activecaptain.com

I stand corrected on the airdraft of the Maramu. I should have looked at your boat type more closely. Regardless, the standard height for fixed bridges over the ICW is 65’.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Vista Mar, Panama

www.creampuff.us