Re: New Wheel Leather

Boat Leather is a Preferred Yacht School vendor and they have measurements for SM and 54. Contact Tom Armantrout at Tom"at"BoatLeather.com or 1-206-284-9110
image.png
Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970 (If I do not have your number in My Contacts, you will go to VoiceMail. Text me in advance with your number and I'll white list it.)

On Fri, Jul 5, 2019 at 6:26 PM Alan Leslie <s.v.elyse@...> wrote:
Hi Tom
We replaced ours with a kit from these guys
http://boatleather.com/product/boatleather-wheel-covers/
You just need to measure your wheel as they show and order whatever colour you want.
The kit comes with everything you need and instructions to sew it on.
It is a slow job believe me, but worth it in the end.
Good luck.
Alan
Elyse SM437