From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Thomas Peacock
Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2019 3:25 PM
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Tom Peacock

Hi Eric,

We are hanging out at Liberty Landing for three days. Doing the NYC thing.

We will be coming up into LI Sound to visit friends in Southold, then up to Boston.

Hope to get back to Martinique this winter. Will you be south?

Tom

On Jul 6, 2019, at 9:43 PM, eric freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

Hi Tom,

Kimberlite is in Huntington. Do you ever get out this way?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376