Sunbed upholstery for AMEL 54 2009 / cleaning the watertank

Stefan Schaufert

Dear AMEL Group/ Owners,

I want to sell my sunbed cushions/ upholstery for the sun deck (above the aft cabin) on my AMEL 54 - seen on the pictures.
They are in a very good condition, like new.
I guess they were never used.

If anyone is interested, please send me an offer or visit us on board.
We are still in La Rochelle for a few days.

No news from cleaning the watertank so far, but Olivier told me, there are 4 (not 3) compartements, means 4 accesses ... :-)
Good to know.

Best regards
Stefan
A54 / 119/ LADY CHARLYETTE / La Rochelle