Re: Sterilize the watermaker

karkauai

Others have posted a belief that treating the membranes can damage the metal parts. Is it Sodium Metabisulfite that is the culprit? Because of these postings, I have had someone check on Kristy once or twice a week and flush the membranes when I am gone. I believe it was Danny who put a timer on his that automatically flushed the membranes when he’s away. I’ll do that at some point...great idea.

Kent & Iris
S/V Kristy
SM 243

On Jul 8, 2019, at 7:51 AM, Arno Luijten <arno.luijten@...> wrote:

Hi,

A package (dose) is 100 gram. You did wise buying the stuff in bulk. Desallator charges about 5 times more for the same quantity.

Regards,

Arno
SV Luna,
A54-121