Re: Mastervolt alternator overcharging

Aldo Roldan

Yeah! Your batteries have probably suffered. I had to replace mine

On Jul 9, 2019, at 3:17 AM, Joerg Esdorn via Groups.Io <jhe1313@...> wrote:

As I said above, that’s exactly the problem I found and fixed:  loose connection in the voltage sensing cable for the alternator.   But the latest is that the alarm came back on last night after 8 hours on shore power with the 60 A  Charger.  So now I’m retesting the batteries (maybe they got damaged since the last test) and looking for a loose connection in the 60A charger circuit.  The fun never stops with these complicated boats .....