Hoping to tour an Amel Santorin in USA

Will Marks

Hey all, I am hoping that someone in this group would be so kind as to give us a tour of their US-based Santorin.

My wife and I are on the hunt for our next cruising boat to take on an open-ended world voyage starting 2020 and the Santorin appears to check all the boxes. We're moving up from a CS 36 Merlin that we spent a year cruising in the Caribbean and Bahamas. We're pretty well sold on the Santorin's basic design and construction, but it's been years since I've been on an SN (and never for her) so we would like to get on board one to confirm our feelings before we engage a broker and begin searching far and wide.

We are currently land-bound in Chicago, so we'll gladly make a weekend trip out to anywhere on the US East or West coast. Please let me know if you'd be willing give us a tour.

Alternatively, if you happen to know of an SN for sale in the US (none currently listed on yachtworld), that would be great info.

All the best,
Will

William.L.Marks@...
312.203.4091