Re: Hoping to tour an Amel Santorin in USA

Brent Cameron

Sometimes I really wish this forum had a way of indicating a huge thumbs up for a particular post!  What a great little nugget of information on the differences between models.  I have been trying to come up with a list of differences between the different models and think that I have them pretty well sussed out when someone like Ian posts this little gem and reminds me how much more there is to learn!

Decisions, decisions...
--
Brent Cameron

Oro-Medonte, Ontario, Canada