Re: Hot water pressure

You didn't say, but the obvious would be that you mixed up the connections between the engine and the the water system. This is easy to do, especially because the orientation of these connection change between different model heaters. If, you have the above issue, you likely have some engine coolant inside the hot water lines and will need to completely flush it out.

Additionally, I have seen the copper Amel-made connection elbows become completely clogged. This is easy to see and clean.

I hope this helps you.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Yacht School - Supporting Amel Owners
www.YachtSchool.us
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Sat, Jul 13, 2019, 12:39 AM Mawgan grace via Groups.Io <gashman=ymail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all,

I’ve just replaced my hot water heater and I’ve got no hot water pressure! Cold water is great with the pump cutting in and out but the hot water is a dribble. I’ve checked no air locks etc.. any ideas?

regards

Mawgan

SV Adela #310 SM