From: john martin <symoondog@hotmail.com>
Subject: [Amel] RE: missing emergency tiller
To: "Amel YAHOO GROUP" <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thursday, January 15, 2009, 3:12 PM

Kent, have you looked behind the pilot berth/setee in the dining area? Thats where I keep mine, its on on top of the gun case. I believe thats where Amel puts it. Its hidden thats for sure,     John  "Moondog"

To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.comFrom: karkauai@yahoo.comDate: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 19:44:38 +0000Subject: [Amel] Re: Hurricane damaged 2001 Amel Super Maramu 2000 on ebay

I recently purchased 1999 SM Enchantment and although the prior owner and can't find the emergency tiller. He swears it has to be there, but I can't find it.I wonder if these folks would sell me the one on this boat?Kent Robertson