Re: Shore power contactor burnt out

Eamonn Washington

Hi

thanks for the input and Bill’s advice and diagrams.

Only 10A relays are available locally, so I have to wait 2 days for a 40A replacement relay to be sent.  I will put in a final note when it is working, including the brand of replacement relay and price.  I think this should be added to the spares list for the older Amels.

Regarding the addition of the breaker in the aft lazarette on the shore power, I was think of adding a 32A galvanic isolator there anyway.  Is there any combined product that could do both jobs that you suggest I could order?

Thanks
--
Eamonn Washington
Travel Bug