Re: A.M.F.A fresh water pump on A54

Mohammad Shirloo

Hi Lior;

If you find yourself in a pinch, I do have spares on board that you can have.

We were anchored outside Kotor for a couple of days and are now anchored outside Risan in Bay of Kotor.

We will be in marina Porto Montenegro in a few days.

Respectfully;

Mohammad & Aty
B&B Kokomo
Amel 54 #099

On Jul 16, 2019, at 2:44 PM, Lior Keydar via Groups.Io <sharona246@...> wrote:

Dear Mohammad

Thanks a lot for your feedback. It was nice talking to you on VHF a few days ago :-)
I will immediately order the switch but we must have water in between... We are still two weeks in Montenegro and Croatia. I will try to take it out and clean it. Maybe it will help for the next two weeks. Are you still in Tivat? I will be there tomorrow.

Thanks
Lior