Re: A.M.F.A fresh water pump on A54

Yes, it could be the brushes on the motor. They are replaceable.

You can open the Square D pressure switch by unscrewing the nut in the middle of the box. You will see two mechanical spring switches. If you see them closing when you "kick" it is the Square D Pressure switch...if they are already closed and the motor not running until you "kick," it is the brushes on the electric motor.

The above is most likely, but as I learned from my doctor, diagnosis is always much better in person.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 11:45 AM Lior Keydar via Groups.Io <sharona246=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Dear Bill and everybody

I have the A.M.F.A 88b. Is it possible that the problem is on motor? when the pressure drops, I see that there is 27 V on the engine but it does not work. When I kick it  a little bit it starts very slow and then it goes faster. Is it maybe the engine?

Thanks
Lior