Re: A.M.F.A fresh water pump on A54

Elja Röllinghoff Balu SM 222

For me it is the other way sometimes the pumt dont stop running with a soft tuch on the switsh it works .
It is the membran  from the pump
The menbran is old and hard maybe you can change the menbran

Good luck Elja
SM 222

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 16.07.2019 um 13:57 schrieb Lior Keydar via Groups.Io <sharona246@...>:

Hello everybody

The A.M.F.A fresh water pump stop sometimes working. After I give a soft "kick" on the pressure switch, it start working again. It looks like that the switch sometime does not start after the pressure goes down and when it start, the pressure goes up slowly.
Does anyone has any advise? can you please write me what is the hi and low pressure that it should work? and how much I should pump the accumulator tank (and how to measure it) ? I think it could be a dust somewhere?

Thanks a lot
Lior, SHARONA A54 #18