I had the Spade 160 (77 lbs).

Sincerely, Alexandre
Formely SM2K #289 NIKIMAT

On Friday, July 19, 2019, 12:32:07 PM CDT, Paul Osterberg <osterberg.paul.l@...> wrote:

We have lost confidence in our Rocna anchor, it served us well for over two years, but this season we have dragged several times, It happens when wind shift 180 degree, then we have slowly slipped backwards. After searching the market we have come to the conclusion that Spade is probably one of te best anchors, great holding power and very god 180 degree resetting.
Now my questions to you out there who have a spade anchor, What size do you have? what is the largest one can fit without major modifications on an SM?
Would prefer the 45 kg S180 if it fits
Paul on SY Kerpa SM#259 Horta The Azores