Re: Auto pilot for a Santorin 46

Red1 Stella SM359

I would suggest Hudson marine in the UK for the electronics, best prices I could find.

On 20 Jul 2019, at 10:34, Elja Röllinghoff Balu SM 222 <Bijorka@...> wrote:

He John
We take a new one from Raymarine it works well the old one we repair and hold in Stock

Look at this link

Best wishes
Elja
SM 222

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 20.07.2019 um 10:22 schrieb JOHN HAYES <johnhayes862@...>:

Hi all

Nga Waka reached Nuku’alofa this afternoon after a slow head wind slog from Wellington; the last 7 days hand steered

The system on the yacht is a Raymarine ST6002 and has been very satisfactory.......until now! It’s a Non hydraulic system and we guess the problem may be brushes in the linear actuator.

Whether or not we can do a repair here in Nuku’alofa I’d like to purchase a second system to install so we might avoid the situation over the past week.

In that context has any one out there purchased an auto helm they find satisfactory and could you please provide a brand and model number.

Thanks for any help or advice anyone might supply

John Hayes sn 41