Re: Shore power contactor burnt out

Eamonn Washington

The full description of the original contactor is LC1-D25008-M7.  It is discontinued.  I have ordered a used one on ebay, so I could eventually do a like for like swap, but I have been unable to find a good substitute new model.  I would much prefer to use a new product.  Does anyone know what product would meet the specification of the original (including rated for 40A continuous current etc.)

Craig, based on your advice, I am looking for a place where I can get the rewinding of the stator or rotor done.  It was really great to read that it is not necessary to remove the generator.  I will see around Sardinia, or points West of here.  Much appreciated!

--
Eamonn Washington
Travel Bug