Re: Shore power contactor burnt out

Mark Erdos

Here is a source for the contactor: https://www.eibmarkt.com/cgi-bin/eibmarkt.storefront/5d3498c9007021c62746ac1e04020600/Product/View/NS0742502

I believe the original was rated 25A – I may be wrong about this.

Also, consider Amel as a part source on this. If the old part is no longer available perhaps they can suggest a replacement.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Vista Mar, Panama

www.creampuff.us