Re: C-Map vs Navionics charts

Willem Kroes

Hi Joerg,

I use C-map on my board PC and Navionics on my B&G plotter. I agree with your findings. For this reason I bought another navigating app on my PC that allows me to copy (within this app) the Navionics sd-card onto the hard disk of the PC. Don't try to copy without this app; little chance to succeed and the risk of loosing the functionality of the Navioncs sd-card.as well. The app I bought is called 'Tiki'. This is the website: http://www.tiki-navigator.com/English/default.htm

I use this app now during two seasons and I am quite satisfied to have the Navioncs chart not only on my plotter but also on my board PC.

Best regards,

Willem Kroes

SM2K #351 "Kavanga"

now in Greece