From: rossirossix4 <rossidesigngroup@gmail.com>
Subject: [Amel] Re: Lofrans Tigres switch
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, January 19, 2009, 11:58 AM

--- In amelyachtowners@
yahoogroups. com, "maramu48" <maramu48@..
.> wrote:

Does anyone have a source, or know the brand/
model#, for the switch

ON TOP of the Maramu's Lofrans Tigres windlass
casing? We need a new

switch and rubber cup.
I spoke with Jim Thomas at Imtra in New Bedford,MA,
said the Tigres

was never made with a switch in the casing; that it
must have been

modified by a French distributor or Amel; that he had
fielded the same

question before, and has no source.
Amel will sell you replacements. I also found a very
similar button

on eBay . Do a search for WATERPROOF PUSH BUTTON HORN
BUTTON