Re: 1986 Amel Maramu 46 Mainsail Furling Motors

Samantha Jane Bartlett

Thanks Bill,

We have asked for a quote from both Amel in Martinique and SAV in France - my husband has spoken with them in French (he's French) and we are still getting no joy.  I understand it's a 33 year old boat but if they would just give us the spec of the motor - or an equivalent, we can work with it!  He's going to try and call again tomorrow to France... but this has been going on a long time now and we're no further forward.  Our old motors are just too rusty to get any info from!