From: maramu48
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2009 5:38 PM
Subject: {Disarmed} [Amel] Lofrans Tigres switch

Does anyone have a source, or know the brand/ model#, for the switch
ON TOP of the Maramu's Lofrans Tigres windlass casing? We need a new
switch and rubber cup.
I spoke with Jim Thomas at Imtra in New Bedford,MA, said the Tigres
was never made with a switch in the casing; that it must have been
modified by a French distributor or Amel; that he had fielded the same
question before, and has no source.