Re: Dessslator HP hoses

eric freedman


You can go to any hydraulic shop—they can make you up the hoses for  you.

They are usually rated at 4000 psi and have swaged on fittings. Probably for 50-60 dollars.

If I remember correctly the fittings are called JIC fittings.

I have been using these type of hoses for my stove, the hydraulic brake hose as a spare, and my watermaker. They do have drinking water quality hoses on special order , however I use regular hoses and my TDS meter always reads around 200.


Fair Winds


Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376


Here is the fitting in steel- granger  might have it in brass or ss.!2966!3!284662588495!!!g!475511574427!

From: [] On Behalf Of Alan Grayson
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2019 11:47 AM
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Dessslator HP hoses


Hi All, im about to order new HP hoses from the dessalator rep in the US. The end fittings are reusable and so you only need to buy the hose unless like me one of your ends are damaged.
There are 2 options for this.
1: buy the hose from France and any ends that you need. Hose $40 fittings $93.00 each, shipping $70
2: buy new hose and ends from the US. the hose is different and the fittings are slightly different with the same threaded ends. They are not interchangeable. Cost of 2 new hoses $472.00
I'm buying the hose and 1 end fitting from France.
If anyone else wants to buy either hoses or fittings from France and add to my order please let me know by Thurs 25th by noon eastern time. The order will be shipping to me in Annapolis and i'll forward from here if you pay shipping to your destination.
Alan Grayson
SV Ora Pai
Annapolis, MD

Join to automatically receive all group messages.