Re: LED light bulbs

Mark Pitt

I bought these from West Marine, or you can buy them direct from Dr.
Led (www.doctorled.com):

Replaces Aqua Signal #90003 (24V), Hella #78291 (24V) DR. LED
8001542 $49.99 USD
Replaces Aqua Signal #90003 (24V) for tri-color stacks DR. LED
8001436 $59.99 USD

I have not installed them yet but they are suppposed to be direct
replacements for the tri-color and anchor lights on my ASM.

Where did you get the 24V cabin LED bulbs? Are they drop-in
replacements or did you have to add an adaptor? I would like to save
some generator time if I could. I am adding solar panels for the
upcoming season.

Mark Pitt
S/V Sabbatical III hull#419, currently in Australia

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, john martin <symoondog@...> wrote:

I've changed most of my interior light bulbs to LED, and its really
helped on the battery consumption. Can anyone tell me the name of the
tri color masthead unit or the bulb I would need?. I'm returning to
the boat in April and would like to take one with me. Thanks
John "Moon dog" SM248