From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lior Keydar via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2019 7:18 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] problem with the Climma

Hi all

When I start the climma, the compressor starts to work only by the minimum temp. of 18 degree (the others starts at higher temp).
If I put the temp a bit higher the compressor stops. Until now everything is ok, only the temperature is not correct. When I put the  temperature down again, the compressor wants to start but it doesn't and then the 220 switch in the galley switch off. I measured all the capacitors and they are ok. Does anyone has any idea what the problem could be?

Thanks a lot in advance

Lior, SHARONA A54 #018